15 January 2013

So Sorry

Sorry for what i’ve done to you
Can you forgive me?
I still love you. But you?
All memories happiness and loneliness
Tears…
Smile…
Cry…
Laugh…

Please Come back
I miss you alot
If you’re dissapointed, i’m sorry
I’ve cried for you
I’ve Laughed for you
I’ve changed just for you

Now, i’m alone because of you
Now, i’m alone without you
You’re important to me

I don’t know, if i’ll be okay
You traded everything just for me
I never realized that
I love you…
I hate you…

I’m lonely for a year
My sunshine becomes my night
My happiness becomes a crap
Plenty lies
Your not here

I’m alone waiting
For you to come back
I know you can tell i love you
I know you can feel it too
But please dont leave me
Here because you know i love you


Oleh @taasnim
Diambil dari http://kemastasnim.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment