16 January 2013

Good Morning, Mr.

Good Morning, Mister…

 Surat ini ditulis untuk seorang yang menginspirasi. Memutar kata untuk mendapat sebuah fakta. Memainkan ilusi untuk membuktikan apa yang sebenarnya terjadi.

Tulisan Anda sudah jadi pengisi hari-hari. Life is hard, but you’ve made my day easier.

 Kau berhasil membuatku jatuh cinta kepadanya di pagi hari.
 “Selamat pagi, kamu yang hadir di mimpiku semalam… Until today, that’s all I can do. One day, it will come true. I promise you.”

 “Sorry for saying “I miss you” every morning, it’s just because I’m afraid you’ll forget.”

 “I’m in love, with your flaws, your immaturity, your insecurity. Don’t ever change…”

“I fell for you and I’m still falling, how deep are you actually?”

 Membuat merenung saat makan siang.

“The most valuable thing in life is love, too bad some people treat it as the most valueless thing”

“You don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone. And once it’s gone, you might never get it back.

 ”The truth might hurt, but it’s better than feeding you expectation that will eventually lead to disappointment”

“Don’t chase. If people really want to stay with you, they’ll do their best to stay”

 “Even if you believe in karma, it’s not right to do bad things to people who once treated you badly and think they deserve it.”

 Dan mensyukuri jarak dalam waktu senggang.

“I’m on my way, baby… It’s raining outside, but I’m excited inside”

 “If only you knew that since you came into my life, geography has seemed so interesting.”

 “The only thing distance does to two people who are in love with each other is making the feeling grow stronger”

“Every little thing the distance brings only makes me miss you even more”

 Atau membuat insecure padanya saat sore datang.
“Aku nyaman bersamamu, dengan semua manja dan perhatianmu. Tapi bersama dia, aku bisa berbagi tawa tentang hal-hal sederhana.”

 “Bersamamu, puitisnya cinta kudapat. Tapi bersama dia, riangnya bercanda kunikmati.”

 “If only I knew how to make you happy without making someone else sad, I’d make you the happiest person on earth.”

 “Bohong sama pasangan itu banyak sia-sianya. Bisa jadi dia sebenarnya udah tau, bisa juga dia cari tau sendiri.”

Dan kembali tenang saat senja telah pergi.

“You have my words, you have my love. If that’s still not enough, have my promise.”

 “I never fell in love with you. I only cut my heart in two and gave you one of the pieces.”

 “I miss you in every chance I have, but I just don’t tell you. It won’t be that special anymore if I tell you every time.”

Dan jatuh cinta lagi kepadanya ketika malam menemani.
“We never know about the future, but I believe you’re the one I want to go there together with.”

“Forgive me for saying “I love you” too often. I’m afraid you’ll forget, that’s all.”

 ”Sleep tight, because I love you tonight. No need to wonder about morning, because I’ll still be loving you too.”

“I’m not really looking for a happy ending, but it’s the right ending I’m wishing.”

Begitulah caramu menginspirasi.

 “That smile you craft on your face after reading a simple writing you know for sure that it’s meant for you :))

” Dan aku harap dia tersenyum membaca surat ini, Mr. @dennyed. :)


 #30hariMenulisSuratCinta by @chikalalaki to @dennyed http://chikalalaki.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment