19 January 2013

Surat Kaleng untuk @imantrianto

This is my second letter I’ve made for you
This is the girls who have the tendency to stay up all night listening “Boyce Avenue – Broken
Angel” that reminds them of their current situation. Who hide her fears, hurt, pain, and tears
under her smile and laughes all on a daily basis.

You know what?
I will always care for you, even if you never know how I do it.
I love you for no reason.
I don’t even know why I fallin love with you.
I know that you don’t know me so damn well.
And if I told you who I am?
I know the answer for my question.
Like the Broken Angel Lyric’s,

I wish you could see that
Still you try to impress him
But he never will listen

never..…

but, I still remember you in every prayer that I make. Still. Always.
I still love the way you are.
Your smile, voice, and eyes. Love it.

Sorry I’ve been presumotuous to write this letter for you.
In honestly, I want to go back to our first conversation.

I hope Allah always protect you. And Allah will help you in every difficulties.
Amen ;)

From your secret admirer : )

No comments:

Post a Comment