23 January 2013

To @SkylarAstin


Hey, babe. I just knew you few weeks ago from “Pitch Perfect” the movie and I was like “OMG” this guy is very charming. You know what, I really like your face, your smile, your voice and everything. From now on, I’m your huge fan. I started to search your biography on the internet and I thought we’re on the same zodiac, but actually no, you’re a Libra.

I knew that you were one of the Spring Awakening show artists. I thought your voice is not as good as in that movie but my mind was totally changed by a video showing you singing live. Your voice is quite good. And yeah, I want to thank you for refreshing my mind during this holiday. You know I’ve watched Pitch Perfect for about eight times and I never got bored. But too bad I haven’t watched Wreck-It Laph yet :( I promise you I’ll watch it as soon as possible! Don’t worry, babe. ;;)

Baby Skylar Astin, have a good life there! Be more awesome than before!



Ditulis oleh : @elisabethym untuk @SkylarAstin
Daimbil dari http://elisabethyosephine.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment