23 January 2013

To Linkin Park with Love

Dedicated to my all-time favorite band,

I didn’t have to think so hard to decide whom I was writing this letter for. Because the truth of the matter is, there really is no one else. I fell in love eleven years ago and never really get out of it.
I said it once, it was like a girl who fell for an awkward boy, a little rough around the edges, but he was just right for her. As time went, he proved himself to be an amazing, marvelous grown-up man and all she could think of was how lucky she was to fall in love at the first place.

For the music that keeps me company throughout all the stages of my life. That calms the storm, brings up the passion inside of me. For lyrics that have taught me about hardship, helped me channel through my anger and hurt feelings. For making me feel that I was not alone when I thought I was. For helping me understand the feelings that I had inside and put them into words. Thank you.

By @_ceritakita Sumber: http://twotimesacharm.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment