23 January 2013

I Bet You Don't Know

I bet you don’t know that I…


Used to be a huge fan of you.

Was considering you not even as my idol, but also as hubby-to-be.

Used to tell everyone we are gonna getting married.

Was expecting that you would notice me soon.

Used to send you tons of messages via Good Charlotte’s fan page.

Was happy to waste much of my money to purchase a shirt of your clothing line.

Used to be foolish enough to send your fiancée a desperate letter to not marry you via MySpace.

Was wept uncontrollably when I knew you were getting married with your high school sweetheart.

Used to write imaginary journal everyday; it was you and I, as a couple, writing in turn.

Was stupid enough to write; “Billy Martin is my husband” everywhere.

Used to label my possessions with “Kennissa Martin”.

Was praying hard that someday we’d end up together.



And I bet you don’t know that I…



Am happy to tell you that I’m totally over you.

Now have realized that I chased shallow dreams.

Am glad to know now that you have already had two little boys.

Now have something more important dream to chase.

Am in love with someone I’m totally into, not with whom I just blindly obsessed, like you before.

Now laugh so hard reminiscing my past phase of life; being obsessed with musician.

Am totally unable to think why I was so naïve, thinking that I’d be glad to marry you.

Now even stop listening to your music (so sorry, but I ain’t rebellious teenager anymore).

Am just wishing you well for now.


But, I bet you don’t know that I..



Have been keeping my lousy bolster named Billy, and I never let anyone touch it.




Warm regards,

K




oleh @Sneaking_Jeans to @TheBillyMartin
diambil dari http://menyingsingfajar.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment