23 January 2013

Shane :*

Good Afternoon from Indonesia

Hello Shane, :D

I am one of your fans who live in Indonesia. I am growing up with your songs and Westlife. It has been more than 15 years and I still listening to your songs. From the very first time when I saw you, I know the right one to admire and it’s you. You with your beautiful voice never failed to make me calm. When I working on my task, there will be you, singing for me until the task is done. Because of you, I learn english, especially British English. You know, I always try to pronounce every word in british accent, sometimes I forgot my British accent. It’s because I live in an environment where most of the people talk in American English. And because of you, I want to visit Great Britain. I always imagine the time when I already in Great Britain, especially London, have a life there, settle down there. You know, this is my biggest dream after all.

One o/f my friends auntie is living in London. My another friend also visited London and settled down for several days. My another friend, working abroad, and he can enjoy London and Ireland. And I am still questioning my self, when will my chance to live there. When I already in Great Britain and visit Glasgow, would you permit my to drop by in your house? :) If so, wait me until that day come.

Okay Shane, one thing that I want to tell you is that I will always admire  you until  the end of time. Sounds too much ha? But, that’s me. :D

Have a great day Shane.

xoxo



oleh @supervitha untuk @ShaneFilan
diambil dari http://supervitha.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment