23 January 2013

Hey Mr Fantastic

Dear Mr Fantastic,
When I wrote this on my right side of the bed, you must be at your show, yeah your life is a wonderfull show for me.
I’m back to 10 years ago, at my first time to feel your masterpiece fullfill me with soul, that’s covered every tears with smile, bad with good hmmm it’s just like an angel in disguise to save us from sadness.
Your masterpiece, is that means you’re crying behind your smile? There’s a child who cried because he was afraid of the dark behind a super fantastic men who never lied and got his own lucky strike and makes me wonder because of there aren’t a women won’t go home without you.
Ah who am I, you even don’t know who I am, never mind because we will never meet. I just one from thousands of your fans, but I will pray and always pray for your health and glory because you makes me met him, someone that leave me to heaven now, so I think when I feel your masterpiece it’s means I can feel him alive once again.
Hmmm by the way, I still wondering if I give one more night with him just like you on that movie, he’s maybe laugh so hard to me now because I wrote this to you, but I dont care and you must know about this. Thanks for your every masterpiece that makes me met him and I will always on your frontline fans.


oleh @SheAnanda untuk @adamlevine
diambil dari http://sheananda.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment