23 January 2013

Dear Mod


Dear Maudy Ayunda,

I hope you’re doing super-fabulous-fantastic-life!

Since you’re very busy girl, so I keep my letter short. Aku kenal kamu dari teman-temanku yang mengatakan aku mirip dengan kamu. Seriously girl, you have to tell them that we’re not look alike. Here’s the proof.

Dona Ayunda

And here are another reasons why we’re not:

You are talented and gorgeous. I’m not.

You can sing. I can’t.

You have the one and only agent Neptune who’s really a cutie! I don’t.

You are a star. I am only an average person who still wish upon a star.

Anyhow, I hope you reach all your dreams and have the chance to explore all the  impossible things in the world. Go out there and let the world surprise you.

As one famous quote says:

You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.

ps: But I found two similarity with you and me, we love green tea and sappy romantic songs.

Loves,
One new Maudears.


Ditulis oleh : @donagotwit untuk @maudyayunda
Diambil dari http://piethstop.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment