23 January 2013

Dear @ harry_styles

This is the second time I've tried to write a letter for you Hazza, hope one day you'll notice me. But.. if you never seen this letter. I hope…  the wind would help me whispering my love for you.


Today I read a rumors, about You… and another girl... again.
Oh… I know… I haven’t right to feeling hurt.
But… that rumors hurting me hazza.
I was crying…..
Why must be her…
Why isn’t me????


I know ... it's your personal life, you have a right to make a relationship with whomever you want.
but…. I just… I cann’t…..

how could I falling in love with you, falling in love with the person which I was never touch. I had never seen and never meet.

I know…. I should’ve stay away from you, because you are worse for my health.


but i cann't do that...
oh ... I might be crazy ... I must be crazy ... 


oleh @princesrei untuk @harry_styles
diambil dari http://backstagecorner.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment