05 February 2013

To Everyone Who Hates


To everyone who hates me.

Have you ever thought about how it feels like to be the one who always gets the blame? Things happen for a reason anytime, anywhere, and to everyone. If you ever think again, you know that the reason behind what happens is sometimes unexplainable. If things don’t go well like how you expect them to, it’s probably because the right time hasn’t come yet. Blaming others will not make things better, but if you really need to blame something, what can I do? Just don’t be surprised of what will happen if I’m the one that hates you first.

Have you ever realized that worrying only makes you look weak and pathetic? You always welcome me with complaints, even before I come closer. Can’t you just act a little brave and face me? Every day is a game, and you should play it right. If you don’t know what you’re fighting, you already lose.

There’s always a day when you feel like the whole world is against you. That day when you need to struggle hard to survive until the end. You should know that if you’re having a bad day, it’s just a sign for you to be thankful on the next day. If every day is getting better for you, you will realize that waking up the next morning is worth struggling.

Help yourself and try to make life easier, because actually it’s you with your problem that makes me how I am. How I can be either good or bad is only something that happens in your mind. So, it’s your decision to see me good or see me bad. Just accept me as I am, and let me do my own part in the story of your life. If you think that I’m still not good enough for you, then blame nothing for not trying harder.

You know, I’m nothing but just any day of the week. It’s not easy to come after Sunday and be in its shadow.


Februari 4
― the day you seldom like: Monday


Ditulis oleh : @dennyed
Daimbil dari http://dennyed.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment