14 February 2013

Wooden Matchstick


That life is a precious gift, is why I kneel.

That people need to be loved and understood, is why I feel.

That faith is stronger than an anger, is why I pray.

That happiness is only made by our own self, is why I try.

That hope never falls, is why I fight.

That words never run dry, is why I write.


That inspiration doesn’t die, is why WE share.

That peace is everyone’s dream, is why WE care.


Today and tomorrow, let’s write the story of happiness.

Today and tomorrow, let’s take valuable lessons from  the sadness.



With all due respect it is you I pick.

Michael Edward the Wooden Matchstick.

Thank you for spreading the joy and bravery.

For us to write up and share our story throughout this country.



Thank you

with love,

Bety

Oleh @I_am_BOA kepada @korekapikayu
Diambil dari http://mesecretlyyours.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment