03 February 2013

NYE at NYC


When I open my very own tumblr‘s dashboard today, I saw your posts.


It’s totally wrong, you still have me. I’ll write you a poem, a novel, or even a musical script!

But for now, let me give you this supershort letter like I’ve promised before.

Thank you, for give me so many information via tumblr. Now I know Wicked, The Book of Mormon, Rent, and any other musicals… 


Thank you, for the time you’ve shared with me. Watching movies, karaoke, concerts, crazy parties, or just a simple hang-out at 7eleven…


Thank you, for spending three times New Year’s Eve with me. Three years in a row with three different friend circles. So sad we can not realize our dreams to spend the NYE at NYC…


Thank you, for being a good friend online and offline…


I can’t say anything more but…


Regards,
Your old friend…
NYE at NYC


Ditulis oleh : @gembrit
Diambil dari http://bandarawan.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment