12 February 2013

29 Days Letter


The first day I wrote a letter, I tried to express my emotions in words. Saying things in a written language to let you know my feeling sounded like a good idea. So, I decided to send you one. But, I didn’t.

About three weeks after, I supposed to present you something as a reminder that I didn’t forget how long we had been together. I thought I should prove it to you. But, I didn’t.

Just two days ago, you told me how you were impressed by a story I once wrote to someone from the past. I realized that treating you the same romance was the next best thing to do. So, I planned to write you a better love story about us. But, I didn’t.

***

I didn’t send the first letter to you, because I wanted you to be my last.

I didn’t remember our anniversary, but until right now I never forget the moment when I met you for first time.

I didn’t write you a better love story about us, and the only reason was because I didn’t want to end it.

***

I’m not really comfortable to romantically show what’s inside my heart using words. I’m afraid it will lose the meaning, and you will end up misunderstood. I’m just a man who’s full of excuses and a little less than romantic, but stupid enough to write you a letter. This one you’re reading now is the unwritten letter I wrote for you on the first day. I send it to you now, 29 days later.

February 11
― the ignorance who cares


Ditulis oleh : @dennyed
Diambil dari http://dennyed.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment