25 January 2013

For You, Juan Diego

My Dear, Juan

I just wanna say “You are a crazy bastard Director”. Your latest movie, “Upside Down” didn’t fail me at all. The idea about two planets came so close to each other and people there almost touching, each planet has its own gravity laws, with the upper planet being the ruling corporate utopia, drowning in wealth and luxury, sucking out the life of the lower planet, which is plunged into a deep energy crisis, always amazed me.

I made my own summary for that movie “Love can makes people do some crazy and dangerous in their live to get it”. A Love story about Adam and Eden  exactly can replace Bella and Edward ini Twilight Movie. You break Law of Gravity by Newton when i saw Adam and Eden kiss each other with both feet flying.

Dude, you are awesome.

If i may quote from Sveta Piatakova “Upside Down is a perfect example of the escapism that modern cinema is: perfectly pretty and irreversibly empty.”. Down Below, Up Top, Transworld  some words seriously make this movie sounds cool. Again, Bravo, Monsieur.

Je vous adore.



oleh @starlian
diambil dari http://starlian24.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment